I’m linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for Top Ten Tuesday to share my top ten list!
Some of these books have been on my TBR list for so long I’ve forgotten what they’re about or why I even put them on my list. I’m going to try to explain why these books are on my TBR list, and maybe that will prompt me to finally read them!
- A Grown Up Kind of Pretty. I have absolutely no idea why this book is on my list…
- While Beauty Slept. Gothic Beauty and the Beast retelling.
- There is No Dog. Quirky MG (or possibly YA).
- The Escape from Home. I always love Avi’s work.
- The Broken Teaglass. Murder mystery + tea.
- Orlando. I want to read a lot more of Virginia Woolf, but I struggle with her writing.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Because I’ve only read one John Green book, and I feel like that’s not enough for me to judge if I like his writing style or not.
- You Don’t Look Like Anyone I Know. Crazy but true neurological issue that keeps the author from recognizing faces.
- The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents. Why was this the first Terry Pratchett book that made it to my list? (It wasn’t the first I read, obviously.)
- Human.4. I’m always a sucker for dystopian YA.
Have you read any of these books? What books have been lingering on your TBR list the longest? Leave your thoughts and links in the comments!