This post is part of the Top Ten Tuesday meme by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’ve already received a couple of books from my Christmas wish list (thank you, Secret Santa!), but there are always plenty more I’d like to add to my shelf. Here is this year’s edition of the ten books I want to find under my Christmas tree.
- All Clear. You guys know how I feel about this book. I have a copy of Blackout, so I really need the second book in the duology.
- Texts from Jane Eyre. This book is hilarious. It would cheer me up when I’m having a rough day and need something easy to read.
- The Year of Living Danishly. This sounds so fascinating!
- The rest of the Septimus Heap series. I’ve acquired copies of the first three books in the series. I know I want to re-read it in the future, and one day introduce the series to my children, so I need a complete set.
- The Complete Stories of Dorothy L. Sayers. I haven’t read any Lord Peter Wimsey mysteries (crazy, right??), so why not just get them all at once?
- Neverwhere. I’ve been wanting to read this Neil Gaiman story for a long time.
- Pioneer Girl. I think it would be really interesting to read Laura Ingalls Wilder’s autobiography–this time written for adults.
- Black Dove, White Raven. I loved Code Name Verity, and this book has been on my TBR list for a long time.
- Accidental Saints. To someone who spent a fair amount of time reading about non-traditional Christianity this year, this book sounds super interesting.
- The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook. Because of course.
What books are you hoping to receive this holiday season? Let me know in the comments!