If you’ve been enjoying the weekly links roundup, don’t forget that I always share my favorite links in my monthly newsletter! You can sign up for the newsletter here.
This post is part of the Write 31 Days series, Lovely Words. You can view all the posts in this series here.
It’s Saturday, friends! Enjoy my latest favorite words. from around the web. (I share my favorite links monthly with my newsletter subscribers. If you want in, you can sign up here.)
- This comic describes my life a little too well.
- I loved the Series of Unfortunate Events as a child, and these muffins inspired by the series look amazing.
- Reading Jenny’s readalong posts is always a good idea. Right now she’s working her way through The Master & Margarita.
This post is part of the Write 31 Days series, Lovely Words. You can see all the posts in this series here.
On Saturdays I’ll be sharing some of my favorite posts from other Write 31 Days participants. In honor of my Lovely Words series, I want to share some of the words my fellow participants have written!
- If you’re looking for some tasty, healthy freezer meals (who isn’t?), this grilled Thai chicken looks really good.
- Travel is an important part of my life, and when I have kids, I want to share that experience with them. So I’ve been loving this series on family world travel for less. This post on flights for families was particularly helpful.
- I’m not into running, but this happiness hack about running happy could apply to so many parts of my life.
This post is part of the Write 31 Days series Lovely Words. You can read the rest of the series here.