Friends, I have to say I did terribly on my small goals from last month. But here we go!
- Relax! Yes, kind of, but even our relaxing plans (see the Harry Potter World picture above!) turned out to be a lot more complicated than we anticipated. (The month started with us having to rent a car and ended with us buying new cars. Not really our plan for our summer vacation…)
- Watch A Very Potter Musical. No, I still, still haven’t seen it.
- Get my pants hemmed. Yeah, no.
- Finish reading my stack of books. I did make a dent in the stack… but it has also grown quite a bit this month.
Okay, so July turned out a bit differently than anticipated. Here’s hoping August will go a little more smoothly!
- Get paperwork in order. This is my boring goal for the month. We’ve got car information, payment paperwork, and a thousand other papers waiting to be dealt with or filed.
- Go to the beach. And this is the fun goal! I live close to the beach, but we rarely go because it’s a bit of a hassle. Still, it’s always a fun time, and I want to make an effort to go at least once this month.
- Gear up for the busy season at work. Back to school time always brings an influx of students, and this year has me particularly booked up. I want to spend some time getting new games, activities, and plans organized before school officially starts.
What I’m Into
TV shows I’ve watched: I found out that the Great British Baking Show has a Masterworks spinoff in which Mary and Paul demonstrate how to make the bakes from the show. So lovely!
Music I’m loving: It has been Bastille all day every day for a while over here.
My favorite Instagram:
You know it had to be this one from our recent Universal trip!
If you’d like to follow me on Instagram (I post lots of book pictures and the occasional selfie), you can do so here.
If you want to see more of what I’m into every month, along with sneak peeks and my favorite posts from the blog, sign up for my email newsletter! It’ll show up in your inbox once a month and bring you the latest blog news and the things I’m loving.
What are you all up to this month? Let me know in the comments!