It’s book giveaway time for the Armchair Book Expo! I’m taking this opportunity to offer up some ARCs that are gathering dust in my house. Some of these I have read and reviewed, and I will provide links to those reviews; all other links will lead to Goodreads. Winners will be chosen and contacted by June 5th and books will be mailed shortly after that. Sorry, giveaway is only open to continental U.S. mailing addresses.
- The Confluence by Puja Guha
- The Madmen of Benghazi by Gerard de Villiers
- Jorie and the Magic Stones by A.H. Richardson
- Death at the Paris Exposition by Frances McNamara
- Sapient by Jerry Kaczmarowski
- Ejituru by Nwanganga Shields
- When She Smiled by Ritoban Chakrabarti
- Wonder Women by Sam Maggs
- On the Edge by T.S. Krupa (the first page of this book is signed to me by the author, if that kind of thing bothers you)
- The Victim by Eric Matheny
Also, I am in search of books in three categories. Please leave your recommendations in the comments!
- Time travel historical fiction. You already know I’m into this.
- Mysteries with diverse characters. I love mysteries of all kinds, but I’m very interested in diversifying my mystery reads.
- Lighthearted YA/MG books. Not fluffy reads, necessarily, but nothing dark/depressing/heavy. I need some beach reads for the summer!