Note: I received these products for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
I’m not normally into beauty products, but when Influenster offered to send me a free sample box, I couldn’t refuse! They’ve requested that I post a quick review of all the products in the box, so I will do that and then get back to your regularly scheduled book reviews. 🙂
- Sunbelt Bakery granola bar–I remember eating these as a teenager, and they still hold up now. This one made a great pre-work breakfast as I rushed out the door.
- Sinful Colors nail polish–I haven’t painted my nails since I was a kid (at least ten years ago), but this polish made it way easier than I remembered. The bright pink was a little much for me, though.
- Cutex–When I was ready to remove my nail polish (which was almost immediately after I put it on), I reached for these nail polish remover wipes which were handily included. They worked great and were a lot less messy than a bottle of acetone and cotton balls.
- Not Your Mother’s–I was really excited about this. It’s supposed to plump fine hair like mine. It smelled great and was easy to use, but I’m not sure I noticed a real difference in the thickness of my hair.
- Nuxe–I’ll admit it, I had to look up how to use this oil. Once I figured it out (you can use it on your skin like a lotion or in your hair), I was totally into it. It smells great, dries quickly (no oily hands!), and really helped de-frizz my hair.
- Secret deodorant–I totally loved this. It smells great and works even better. I’m definitely going to buy this brand the next time I need deodorant.