I participated in the Armchair Book Expo for the first time last year, and I had so much fun that I’ve been anticipating the next event ever since! Today’s post is just a quick introduction. Over the next few days, you can expect posts about what readers really want, diversity in books, dining with authors, and even a giveaway. Let’s get started!
- I am . . . an avid reader, a musician, and a teacher.
- My favorite . . . book so far this year has been The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood.
- My least favorite . . . genre is typically fantasy (though there are some notable exceptions).
- My current read . . . is the entire Septimus Heap series–I’m on book four out of seven.
- My summer plans . . . involve lots of beach time and a trip to Harry Potter World at Universal.
Please leave your Armchair Book Expo links in the comments–I’d love to check them out!