I’m linking up with Nicole from writes like a girl this month to share my April goals.
I’m a huge goals person. I’m obsessed with lists and bullet journaling and 101:1001 goals. But I tend to make these grand plans and forget about the little things that make life better, so that’s what I’m focusing on this month.
- Finally finish writing the first of my Etsy store projects. I’ve had some ideas for opening my own Etsy store for months now, but it’s taking a lot longer than I expected to actually complete the projects. I really want to finish the first one this month!
- Get my students ready for their recital. Less than a week to go, and I’ve still got a few stragglers who are struggling to polish their pieces.
- Select the 25 good deeds that I want to do for my 25th birthday (next month!). Right now, the list is pretty short, so I’m open to suggestions!
- Double date with my brother-in-law and his girlfriend.
- Finish reading the books on my Kindle. Okay, not all of them, but the short ones that have been languishing in my freebie folder for months (or years). I’m not going to allow myself to check any books out of the library until I finish this goal!
What are your small goals for April? Let me know in the comments!